Wade's World Menu...

Friday, March 08, 2024

5 MONEY DECISIONS YOU WILL NOT REGRET

If you want to be successful with your money, here are 5 things you can do TODAY that you will not regret: 

1 - Spend less than you earn.
I know this is a “Duh!” moment… but it’s so easy to over spend. I have been guilty of this in my life. I had to stop using credit cards for daily purchases because it was too tempting to go beyond my budget. Using the bank debit card or cash forces me to stay within my means. 

2 - Step up.
Take responsibility for your life and your finances. Do not let a “victim mentality” dominate your thoughts. (I am guilty of this at times.) God has blessed you with your abilities, so make the most of it! Step up and make the necessary changes so you can start winning with your life and your money.  

3 - Invest in yourself.
Learn what you need to learn about managing money. There are many resources available to help you navigate your finances. 

4 - Seek wise counsel.
You do not have to navigate this financial journey on your own! Find a Financial Coach like me or another trusted financial advisor to encourage you on this path.

5 - Seek God first.
I saved the best decision for last! The most important relationship in your life is your relationship with God. Ask God to help you be a wise and faithful manager of His money. After all, everything we have comes from Him! 

No comments: