Wade's World Menu...

Thursday, September 19, 2013

MOM...

My mom unexpectedly passed away on Tuesday.   I'm still processing my thoughts and will share more later on the blog, but I wanted to go ahead and share her obituary with you.

Thank you all for the prayers and kindness you have shown to me and my family!

Ramona F. Allen

July 31, 1956 -- Sept. 17, 2013

HILLSBORO, Ohio — Ramona Fay Allen, 57 of Hillsboro, Ohio, formerly of Bedford, passed away at 4:19 p.m. on Tuesday at the Highland District Hospital in Hillsboro.

She was born at Dunn Hospital in Bedford on July 31, 1956, to Raymond and Fay (Brown) Pate. She graduated from Tunnelton High School in 1974, she married Kerry Allen on Aug. 2, 1974, at Mt. Pleasant Christian Church in Bedford and he survives, she was formerly employed by Ed Bousman Evangelistic Association, and assisted in the ministry at Person to Person Ministries in Hillsboro, she was a member of the Hillsboro Church of Christ.

Survivors include her husband, Kerry Allen of Hillsboro; two sons, Wade Allen and wife Amanda of French Lick and Chad Allen and wife Megan of Valparaiso; her parents, Raymond and Fay Pate of Bedford; one brother, Donnie Pate and wife Cheryl of Bedford; one sister, Sande Rech and husband Mike of Carthage; two grandsons, Malachi and Silas Allen of Valparaiso; her 3rd grandchild will be arriving in January 2014; several aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, great-nieces and nephews.

Funeral service will be at 11 a.m. on Saturday at Hillcrest Christian Church in Bedford. Burial will be in the Pinhook Cemetery.

Friends may call from 4-8 p.m. on Friday at Hillcrest Christian Church in Bedford, and from 10 a.m. until the service on Saturday.

In Lieu of Flowers donations may be made to: Person to Person Ministries, P.O. Box 39, Hillsboro, Ohio 45133.  

1 comment:

jake copley said...

Wade, my friend and my brother. I lift you up in the name of Jesus. I ask for a peace that passes understanding. God is good.

Jake