Wade's World Menu...

Monday, September 16, 2024

MONDAY MUSINGS...

Random thoughts on a Monday... 

It is good to get away with your family and relax. It is REALLY good when you have 2 bathrooms in your condo. 

Assassination attempts are scary and I pray that our 2024 elections will not be impacted by any violence against the candidates and their families.  

It's not fun to be away from home when there is a big excavation project happening in your backyard. (Our pond is being filled in, but we didn't know they were going to do this on the dates we were out of town.) 

The Cincinnati Bengals looked like the better football team on Sunday playing against the Kansas City Chiefs. However, too many mistakes and a lack of self-discipline were the difference between winning and losing. There's a reason the Chiefs are going for their 3rd Super Bowl win in a row... and it's not because they argued with a ref about not getting the call they wanted. (I'm looking at you Chase...) 

When I was younger I did not enjoy going to water parks, but now that I'm going with Amanda and Lilly, I love them! 

It is always encouraging for me and Amanda to visit with our friends at Kissimmee Christian Church in Florida. I love seeing the impact of the ministry they are doing there. 

It's been fun to go out to eat at restaurants on our vacation... something we rarely do at home. But now I'm looking forward to getting back and eating our normal food again. 

How is September half way over already??? 

Does Green Day still ask people to wake them up when September ends? 

I could totally become a coffee drinker... but I don't want to start the habit. (Or spend the money on it!) lol 

No comments: