Tuesday, August 12, 2014

ORGANIC MILK NEEDS BETTER MARKETING

Organic milk needs better marketing.  

My wife, Amanda, and I are seeking to eat healthier.  Translated:  we are eating organic.   When I hear the word “organic” I do not think “tasty.”  Organic does not get my mouth watering. It’s usually the opposite.  My initial thought is “If this is organic, then I’d rather be on a mission trip in the Congo.”  

Yesterday I tasted organic milk for the first time in my life.  At first I was afraid, I was petrified.  I truly was nervous.  But then something wonderful happened.  

I took a drink of organic milk.  

I’m not saying angels began singing from Heaven, but it was glorious!  

Then my wife suggested mixing the granola we have with the milk and a Copernican revolution took place with my taste buds.  Copernicus is the guy who figured out the earth revolved around the sun, not the sun around the earth.  Here I’ve been thinking my entire life organic is nasty, and yet, the reality is organic milk is delicious!  Better than the regular milk you buy in the store.  My paradigm has shifted from what I thought was good to what is really good.  

All because I took one drink of organic milk.  

What else have we missed out on because we think it’s terrible?  

A conversation with your spouse could dramatically improve your marriage. But it’s going to be a difficult talk and you’d prefer to not stir the pot.  Even though making the initial effort would spark a revolution in your relationship.  

Opportunities at your work which could provide advancement or extra income are available to you.  But there’s no guarantee you’ll be successful and the thought of failure paralyzes you.  

It’s when we take the initial step, the first drink of organic milk, we discover we’ve missed out on something truly wonderful in life.  


Organic milk needs better marketing.  What needs better marketing in your life?  

No comments: