Monday, May 13, 2013

MONDAY MUSINGS...

Happy Monday everyone!

- I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.  I am so thankful for my mom.  She is a great mom and has done (and continues to do) so much for me.  It was a real blessing she was able to join us at Restoration yesterday.  I'm so glad her and dad came to visit.  We also had a good time eating supper together on Saturday night.

- Amanda and I also made a quick trip to Wabash, IN last night to visit Amanda's parents.  Bo came with us too.  =)  I always enjoy visiting with Les and Barb.

- Friday night we went to a THIRD DAY CONCERT!!!  It. was. amazing.  The concert was at Southeast Christian Church in Louisville, KY.  The tickets were actually Amanda's birthday present from back in January.  She had to wait a few months for her gift... but it was worth it!!  We had never seen Third Day in person before, but they are great!

Here are some pics from the night...

We ate at Sake Blue before the concert.  GOOD.  FOOD.  The sushi was very good.


Then it was on to the show.

View from the opposite side of our seats.   
View from balcony.

View from floor in front of stage. 

One of my favorite moments of the night... when Mac encouraged Dave and blessed him in front of everyone.  =)

View from our seats.  

And that was our weekend.

I hope the rest of your Monday goes well!

No comments: