Saturday, April 06, 2013

TOMORROW...


We had a great Sunday at Restoration last week.  A lot of “peeps” showed up for worship.  The place looked full.  In fact, we set a new attendance record of 148 last Sunday. 

This is exciting when I think we’ve only been around for a year and a half!  

But as excited as I am about what happened last week, I’m even MORE excited about this Sunday!  

It’s easy to have a big crowd on Easter Sunday.  And while big crowds are nice... I’m looking forward to being with my church family who shows up the week after Easter.  

Jesus had big crowds that followed His ministry.  But Jesus wasn’t impressed with the crowd.  Jesus was impressed with a person’s faith.  

Last week was a lot of fun... but I’m looking forward to being with my faithful church family tomorrow.  

No comments: