Monday, April 01, 2013
- As fun as yesterday was, I'm more excited about this coming Sunday at Restoration! We are kicking off a new series called "Dancing with the Scars." While it breaks my heart to know people have been hurt, I'm praying this series will help bring healing to their life. I can't wait for Sunday!!!
- My father-in-law is in Nebraska, beginning the stem cell transplant. So far things have gone well, but more prayers are appreciated!
- Opening Day for the Cincinnati Reds is today! I would love to be there... eating some Skyline Chili... followed by Graeter's ice cream. =)
- Today is April fools day. Be careful what you listen to.
- Our advertising for Easter involved peeps. So yesterday, we gave peeps away to everyone who joined us at Restoration. It was sweet!!! lol
Have a great Monday!