Monday, February 25, 2013

MONDAY MUSINGS

Some random thoughts on a Monday...

- I'm trying to figure out what Bruce Willis, Assembly Hall, and myself have in common.  It was a weird, "Die Hard like," kind of dream I had last night.

- I read this quote today from Brennan Manning... “My deepest awareness of myself is that I am deeply loved by Jesus Christ and I have done nothing to earn it or deserve it.” 

- I believe these 2 will call each other and ask what to wear before next Sunday night.  lol

- I love hanging out with our students at RSM.

- One more week in our current sermon series.  This week is going to be the toughest message so far to preach...

- I'm so thankful for our church in French Lick!  We set out a "Help Bucket" each Sunday and we encourage everyone to give $1 to it.  With this money we were able to buy 2 gas cards and give them away to families driving back and forth to the hospital in Indianapolis.  Plus, tomorrow our church is preparing the community dinner!  We are generous because God has blessed us with so much!

-  Have a great Monday!

No comments: