Some random thoughts on a Monday morning...
- I'm thankful that God is close to the broken hearted. (Psalm 34:18) I have friends dealing with tough circumstances... much prayer and love going their way!
- Putting jeans on straight out of the dryer is one of the most amazing feelings in the world!
- Indiana basketball is fun to watch when they're winning.
- Indiana basketball is a cause of high blood pressure when they're not playing well.
- Looking forward to teaching 1 Peter on Wednesday night. This book of the Bible is a gold mine when it comes to practical insights on living.
- I'm proud of my friend Bane Angles. Bane and I go way back. We went to college together and have been great friends ever since. Bane is a minister in North Carolina and he teaches at Mid-Atlantic Christian University. He also writes a daily blog to go with daily Bible reading. Check it out here.
- I should never preach on conflict. Always seems to cause trouble. lol
Have a great Monday!!!