Monday, February 18, 2013

MONDAY MUSINGS

Some random thoughts on a Monday morning...

- I'm thankful that God is close to the broken hearted.  (Psalm 34:18)  I have friends dealing with tough circumstances... much prayer and love going their way!

- Putting jeans on straight out of the dryer is one of the most amazing feelings in the world!

- Indiana basketball is fun to watch when they're winning.

- I got Amanda some "flours" for Valentines Day.  She told me not to get her flowers last week.  I submitted to her request.  =)

- Indiana basketball is a cause of high blood pressure when they're not playing well.

- Looking forward to teaching 1 Peter on Wednesday night.  This book of the Bible is a gold mine when it comes to practical insights on living.

- I'm proud of my friend Bane Angles.  Bane and I go way back.  We went to college together and have been great friends ever since.  Bane is a minister in North Carolina and he teaches at Mid-Atlantic Christian University.  He also writes a daily blog to go with daily Bible reading.  Check it out here.

- I should never preach on conflict.  Always seems to cause trouble.  lol

Have a great Monday!!!

No comments: