Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A WORD FROM WADE TO RCC...


Hey everyone!  Let me start off by saying I love our church!  Many of you have stepped up to make a difference at Restoration.  

Last Friday night our church sponsored a 5th Quarter party at the Goody B’s Teen Center.  We had 98 students show up!  I’ve heard many positive comments from both students and adults who were present.  A big thanks to everyone who brought food.  I’d also like to thank our chaperones for the night: Randy & Cathy Chaplin, Seth & Peige Dickey, Nick & Krista Land, John & Tawana Lynch, Matt & Alisha Tomlinson, Steve & Jennifer Wilkerson, Sara Babcock, and Matt & Tina Pierce.  

Restoration also helps serve the community dinner on the 4th Tuesday of the month.  I’m so thankful for the faithful ones who take time to prepare food and serve it to people in our community.  

I pray that we will continue to bring God honor through our service together.  

Here are a few things I’d like to share with you about what’s going on at Restoration this week...

Taking Responsibility for Your Life study meets tonight!  Tonight we will be talking about “This is no time to pray!”  I hope you can join us for this.  It doesn’t matter if you haven’t had a chance to come previously, you will fit right in with us as we learn more of how God wants us to live.  Everyone is welcome to join us tonight at 7 in the church office.  

Miracle Grow sermon series continues this Sunday.  Have you had someone impact your life in a way that helped you grow closer to God?  Would you mind sharing your story with me?  If you would like to share how someone helped you grow closer to God, please message me on Facebook, or email me at:  wade@rccfl.org  

On a personal note...  so many of you have sent messages encouraging us and praying for us as Amanda’s dad began his chemo treatments this week.  A simple thank you doesn’t adequately express our appreciation for your concern and prayers.  We are so blessed by God and you all!  

I love being your preacher!  

- Wade 

No comments: