Monday, September 17, 2012

MONDAY MUSINGS...

- I'm sad the Revelation sermon series is over.  Granted, I could have spent a lot more time preaching through the book.  (I know a guy who is taking 16 weeks to preach through Revelation.)  But I felt using a "big picture" approach was more helpful in understanding the message of the book.  If you'd like to listen to the sermons, visit our church website:  www.rccfl.org/sermons

- Had a blast last night with Tony Wolf!!!  I'm so thankful we can use the Goody B's teen center in French Lick to hold youth events for our church.  God always provides!!

- The Colts won yesterday!  Nothing profound to share about this, just excited to see them win.  =)

- Looking forward to having my dad speak at Restoration on Sunday.  It's so cool that he can come and preach at our church plant.

- Very thankful for the blessing of family.  I am blessed with a great family on my side, and a great family on my wife's side too!

- Been thinking a lot about politics lately.  I'm struggling with some things happening in our nation and around the world.  I am praying for this upcoming election, trusting God is in control and His will shall ultimately be done.  Might share more on this later in the week...

That's enough for now.  Have a great Monday!!!


No comments: