Monday, September 10, 2012

MONDAY MUSINGS...

- Yesterday was an interesting day at church.  As the service began, I told the congregation I thought the worship service was going to be amazing... I said this because so many things were happening beforehand to prevent the service from even beginning!!  Usually this is an indicator something good is going to happen.  While I may be a bit biased, I thought it turned out to be a good day.    =) 

- Please pray for Amanda's family.  Her aunt passed away yesterday morning. 

- I'm encouraged by the Colts.  Yes, they lost yesterday's game to the Bears.  Yes, they lost pretty badly.  But I believe some key ingredients are coming into the mix which will result in a great team.  Hang in there Colts fans!!  Believe in Luck!    =)

- I'm happy for Peyton Manning!  It was good to see him playing football again last night.  

- We are almost half-way through September.  Crazy how the time flies.  

- Tuesday is the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.  Again... it's crazy how time flies.  Thinking about 9/11 continues to stir a lot of emotion within me.  

- Cody Zeller tweeted Saturday:  "Fighting Irish win... Hoosiers win... Boilermakers lose"  
That's a good Saturday in Indiana.  lol  

- Looking forward to attending the Preacher to Preacher event at the Christian Church of Jasper on Tuesday.  Jeff Faull and Ben Merold will be speaking.  It's always good to be encouraged and challenged by these fellow preachers.  

- Great comment after church yesterday... "When I took my crying baby out of the service, you were teaching on the mark of the beast.  When I came back in, you were talking about sex.  I had no idea how you made that jump."  lol  Gotta love preaching on Revelation!! 

That's enough musings for now... Have a great Monday!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello can I reference some of the material here in this entry if I reference you with a link back to your site?

Wade Allen said...

Yes. You may reference the material here with a link.