Monday, August 06, 2012

MONDAY MUSINGS...


Happy Monday everyone!  It's been a full day here, so I'm just now getting to post these musings.

- A GREAT DAY AT CHURCH YESTERDAY!!!  Really enjoyed worshipping with my church family at Restoration.  Plus, we had a good start to the "Now Showing" sermon series.  If you'd like to listen to the sermon, click on this link:  RCC SERMONS.

We also had a blast at Matt & Tina Pierce's home last night for our church Back 2 School Bash!  There was a good turnout of people, good food, and good times.

CHOW TIME!!!  =) 

Matt got stuck... Good thing William was there to help.  =)  

Emma has a talented shoulder blade. lol  

I love my church!

- Please pray for my mom and dad this week... they'll be traveling to Australia for the month.  Praying they have a safe trip, as well as blessings for their work with Southern Cross Ministries.  

- I'd also ask for prayers as I travel to Michigan to speak at a men's retreat.  This is the first year of the Coldwater Men's Camp.  I hope my speaking won't make it the last!!  (ha!)  But seriously, I am looking forward to being up there with a great group of guys.

- I find myself addicted to the Olympics!  I guess we have one more week of caring about sports I won't care about for another 4 years.  GO USA! USA! USA!

Hope you had a great Monday!


No comments: