It's Monday! Time to share some of my recent thoughts.
- Participating in my grandfather's funeral service is an honor I will always remember. I am thankful that he and my grandmother handed down a legacy of faith.
- While I hated the reason for getting together last week, I always enjoy being with family. Here's a pic of the Allen family at the funeral meal. (Everyone was here except for Angie, Sean and Eva.)
- I am enjoying preaching through the book of Ruth! Chapter one has shown us God's hand in our suffering. Chapter 2 teaches us about God's hand in our blessings. Can't wait to get into chapters 3 and 4!!
- So a guy changes his name to "Meta World Peace" and then elbows an opposing player in the head? Ironic?
- Does anyone else miss football?
- Please pray for my wife Amanda this week as we will be attending the funeral of her neighbor, Marge. Marge was like a grandmother to Amanda. Hard to believe that she won't be next door when we visit Wabash again.
- The longer I live, the more I look forward to Heaven.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!!!