Hey RCC!!! Here are 5 things I want to share with you today...
- I am still excited after seeing Kade Hinkle get baptized Sunday! This is what it’s all about. Seeing people become disciples of Jesus who will go out and make more disciples. We are very proud of Kade. We are thankful for him and his family. Please pray for and encourage Kade as he follows Jesus in his life.
- I love hearing how excited the kids are about the RCC Kids ministry! I’m glad that Jeff & Jessica Hale, along with their crew of volunteers, are knocking the ball out of the park with our kids ministry!!! Our philosophy at RCC is to invest heavily in our young people. They are NOT the church of tomorrow, they are the church TODAY. They are the church LEADERS of TOMORROW.
- RADICAL starts this Sunday! We will begin a new sermon series called “Radical” this week. We are going to take a hard look at our life and ask ourselves if we are truly following Jesus with everything we have. This week we are talking about how Jesus really is Someone worth losing everything for.
- Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead one hour this Sunday! This means we lose an hour of sleep. Bummer.
- Please pray for our church as we make plans for our Easter service in April. (Yes, we are already thinking about it.) My personal philosophy is that every Sunday at RCC is “Resurrection Sunday.” However, Easter is a time when our culture is more open to visiting church. That’s why we want to make the most of this opportunity and encourage you to invite people to join us that day. Pray that God would bless our efforts and that He would be honored through what takes place at RCC.
Let me just add that I feel so blessed to be a part of RCC. Can’t wait to see you Sunday!