Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A NOTE FROM WADE TO RCC...

Hey RCC peeps!!!  =)

This is spring break week in our community, and I know many of you are taking trips and doing other fun things... but I wanted to take a moment to let you know about a few things coming up at church.

1.  PRAISE TEAM INFO MEETING - this Sunday, April 1st, we will have a brief meeting at 4 PM in the church office for everyone who is interested in serving with our future praise team.  If you enjoy singing, playing instruments or helping behind the scenes with sound and media shout (the slide show), this meeting is for you!

2.  EASTER IS APRIL 8TH - let me encourage you to be praying about who you can invite to join us for our Sunday worship service on April 8th.  Christmas and Easter are two times during the year that people will be especially open to an invitation from someone to attend church.

3. RCC PARTNERSHIP CLASS - I really enjoyed teaching this class last Sunday.  If you weren't able to make it, don't worry... the next one will be offered on April 22nd at 4 PM in the church office.  This class gives you an overview of RCC.  If you have been thinking about making RCC your church home, I strongly encourage you to participate in this class.  Sign up at the Information Table in the hallway this Sunday!

4.  I'm REALLY GLAD I didn't fall off of that LADDER on SUNDAY.  =)  lol

5.  Pray that God would continue to lead us as a church.  I mentioned in my sermon Sunday that we need to step out in faith to bring glory to God.  Let's attempt something so big that if God is not in it, it will fail. Let's attempt something so great, that it will be obvious to everyone the only reason this took place is because God was responsible for it.

I am so thankful for you all.  Can't wait to see you again Sunday!

No comments: