Monday, February 20, 2012

MONDAY MUSINGS...

Mondays have a bad reputation.  In fact, some people despise Monday.

I know it's easy to get down and depressed... way easier than staying positive.  So today I've been thinking about how blessed I am as an individual and I'd like to share my blessings with you.

My wife is an amazing support to me.  She loves me in spite of myself.

My family is incredible.  We do not get to choose who our family members are, but if we could, I would choose mine again!

My friends are a source of joy in my life.  I really don't know how one guy could be blessed with so many great people in his life.

My church family encourages me to keep on keeping on.  I love my church!

My church oversight team is an incredible source of wisdom.  I am thankful for these men that God has surrounded me with.  I would honestly be lost without them!

When I think about everyone who is surrounding me with love and encouragement, I realize they make me look so much better than what I really am.  I am so blessed!

Have a blessed Monday!!!

No comments: