Monday, February 06, 2012

MONDAY MUSINGS...

Happy Monday everyone!  

I enjoyed a nice Super Bowl Sunday, especially since the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots!  I am happy that a Manning won at least one game in Lucas Oil Stadium this season.  Plus, the best part of the evening was being able to watch the game with Amanda.  We made a beef cheese ball dip that I love!  We also ordered a pizza from Chicago's with breadsticks.  uh-mazing!!   

Even Bo was happy to watch the game with me!  

Had a great lunch yesterday with Jady & Jennifer Hill.  Love hanging out with them and their son Brody!!  

We set a new attendance record at Restoration Christian Church yesterday.  We had 81 people worshipping in the Springs Valley Elementary School cafeteria.  To say that our church plant has gone better than I ever dreamed is an understatement!  I'm so grateful for the way God is blessing us with new people each week.  

Looking forward to working ahead some this week.  Amanda and I will be visiting some friends for a couple days, so I'm trying to get a good head start on some projects and sermons.  It's interesting to me that the older I get, the more I'm worried about being ahead of schedule.  That's really a good thing.  

Watched "The Voice" for the first time last night.  I like the concept of that show a lot better than I do American Idol.  

Hope you have a great Monday!!  

1 comment:

Chad said...

You know, I find myself desiring to be ahead of schedule as well! LOL You are invited to check out and follow, if you like, my blog.

http://thehotspot-caf.blogspot.com/

Have a rd letter day,
Chad