Monday, January 23, 2012

MONDAY MUSINGS...

Happy Monday everyone!!!

- Crazy storm last night.  I hope everyone is ok.

- We had a great weekend at Restoration Christian Church!  While a few families were out due to sickness, we still had a good group of people for our Sunday morning service.  Zach Price did a good job leading worship for us.  We are still trying to figure a few things out with the flow of our service, but yesterday I felt like we had finally smoothed things out.  I also heard good news about our children's and student ministries yesterday.  I'm very thankful for how things are progressing with our church plant!!


- I had a great time with my wife this weekend.  We were able to go to Buca di Beppo's for the first time... and it was uh-mazing!!!   I'm so thankful for the blessing I have with Amanda.  God really is in the restoration business.
I really enjoyed Buca's!!!  lol
- I was glad the Giants won yesterday!  At least one Manning will play at the Indy Super Bowl.

- I felt bad for the Ravens kicker.  


- I am convinced that we are in a spiritual battle.  Over the past couple months, I have never seen so many people hit with struggles or face sorrow like the people in our little church have.  As I looked around the room yesterday, I was overwhelmed by how many of them were facing situations that I couldn't even imagine.  I know we are being attacked as we launch this church.  I'm just thankful that "greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world."


- I love seeing how God is using our church to make a difference in people's lives!! 


- Congratulations to my friends Bane & Crystal Angles!  They welcomed their daughter, Charis, into the world last week.  Thankful that she and Crystal are doing great.  Bane is like a brother to me and he will be such a great dad.  I hope it works out to see them soon!
I'm looking forward to this week!  Have a great day!!

No comments: