- Crazy storm last night. I hope everyone is ok.
- We had a great weekend at Restoration Christian Church! While a few families were out due to sickness, we still had a good group of people for our Sunday morning service. Zach Price did a good job leading worship for us. We are still trying to figure a few things out with the flow of our service, but yesterday I felt like we had finally smoothed things out. I also heard good news about our children's and student ministries yesterday. I'm very thankful for how things are progressing with our church plant!!
- I had a great time with my wife this weekend. We were able to go to Buca di Beppo's for the first time... and it was uh-mazing!!! I'm so thankful for the blessing I have with Amanda. God really is in the restoration business.
|I really enjoyed Buca's!!! lol|
- I felt bad for the Ravens kicker.
- I am convinced that we are in a spiritual battle. Over the past couple months, I have never seen so many people hit with struggles or face sorrow like the people in our little church have. As I looked around the room yesterday, I was overwhelmed by how many of them were facing situations that I couldn't even imagine. I know we are being attacked as we launch this church. I'm just thankful that "greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world."
- I love seeing how God is using our church to make a difference in people's lives!!
- Congratulations to my friends Bane & Crystal Angles! They welcomed their daughter, Charis, into the world last week. Thankful that she and Crystal are doing great. Bane is like a brother to me and he will be such a great dad. I hope it works out to see them soon!