Monday, January 16, 2012

MONDAY MUSINGS...

Happy Monday everyone!!!


I'm very proud of my brother Chad.  He is now the Senior Minister at the South Haven Christian Church near Valparaiso, IN.  Since moving there in October, things have been going very well for the church.  I got a text from my dad yesterday saying they had a great service, with 2 baptisms and a great sermon from Chad!!

My wife makes amazing chocolate chip cookies.  =)  

A mixed sports weekend for me... I was glad the Saints were beaten, as well as the Packers.  I want at least one Manning to play in the Super Bowl at Indy!  But my Hoosiers are struggling.  Live by the 3... die by the 3.  I was also sad that the Broncos didn't do better against the Patriots.  Here's to hoping Tebow is given some help in the offseason by drafting and bringing some more players in to help him out.

Great Sunday at Restoration!  We had a great crowd with several first time visitors.  Micah Stephen did a good job leading worship, and Jeff & Jessica Hale are getting our children's ministry going in a good direction.  I couldn't help but feel blessed as I left the church service yesterday. I was heading to lunch to catch up with some friends I hadn't seen in awhile.  The church was excited and seeking to be the church God calls us to be.  All I can say is...  God is so good!!

A question that has been bugging me... How come my dog smells like Fritos now?  Guess it's time to take him to the groomers!  =)

Have a great day!

No comments: