Sunday, December 11, 2011

MONDAY MUSINGS...

A collection of my thoughts on a Monday...

- I am so proud of our church.  Yesterday we gave away our entire Sunday morning offering to help families in our community have a merry Christmas.  After taking up the offering on Sunday morning, our student ministry went shopping last night to purchase the gifts for the families.

- I am very proud of my wife.  Tomorrow she starts a new job in French Lick.  She has sacrificed a lot for me.  She has moved away from family and friends, left a job and co-workers she had known for over 10 years, and puts up with me on a daily basis.  I am thankful for her and proud of her!!!   (Plus she is pretty to look at!)  ;-)

- An UNBELIEVABLE win for Indiana University over the #1 rank Kentucky Wildcats on Saturday.  Amanda and I had our cable connected on Friday... which was great timing so we could watch the game at home.  We both jumped up from our couch when that lost shot went in the basket.  We jumped and screamed so loud that we scared our dog Bo!!

As an IU fan I am thrilled that we won.  I realize we have a ways to go, but it's great to watch an Indiana basketball game that you actually enjoy again!!

I have watched this clip several times and it never gets old.

 

- I will be doing some future planning for Restoration Christian Church this week with our Next Gen Minister, Jeff Hale.  Please pray that God would continue to lead us as we seek to bring Him honor in French Lick!!

Have a great Monday everyone!!!

No comments: