Monday, November 21, 2011

MONDAY MUSINGS...

Another installment of my thoughts on a Monday morning...

- Yesterday was my favorite day so far at Restoration Christian Church!!!  Our Next Gen Minister, Jeff Hale, did a great job opening the service and setting the table.  Micah Stephen then led our singing.  I loved the fact that the church broke out clapping during the song "Blessed Be Your Name." 

- We are definitely going to have to invest in our children's ministry VERY soon.  We had 21 kids in Jr. Church yesterday. 

- I really enjoyed the Christmas Tree lighting at the French Lick Hotel on Friday night.  Amanda and I walked over and listened to the children's choir from the elementary school sing.  Then they lit the tree and set off a bunch of fireworks!!  We also walked into the hotel and had some hot chocolate. 

After that we grabbed a bite to eat, then went home to get Bo and took him for a walk around town.  Bo even went to the hotel with us and looked at the Christmas decorations.  I don't know if he liked sitting in the sleigh.  lol


- Miguel's Mexican restaurant in French Lick is amazing. 

- My wife is pretty amazing too.  ;-) 

-  Looking forward to a busy, but good week.  I have much to be thankful for. 

No comments: