Thursday, November 17, 2011

Introducing Bo...

Not only have I gotten married in the past month, I also have a new son.

That's right.  I now have a son.  (Although, he is kind of furry.)

This is Bo.

Bo is a Cocker Spaniel / Poodle mix.  He was Amanda's dog, therefore, he is now my dog too.

If you had told me a year ago that I'd be getting up in the morning to take a dog for a walk and then pick up after him... I'd have said "you're crazy!"  But now I find myself getting up and taking Bo for a walk.  I even pick up after he does his business.  Wow...  my life has changed.  lol

The one thing I'll say about Bo is that he loves to be with you.  In fact, Amanda took this pic of me and Bo yesterday while I was texting someone from the couch.  He loves to curl up with me.  (Probably because I'm very warm. lol)  Even as I write this blog post, Bo is in the chair with me.

He is a very loving dog.

He is a good listener.

As someone said, "My goal is to someday be the person my dog thinks I am."


Bo also likes my couch.  



No comments: