Monday, September 26, 2011

MONDAY MUSINGS...

Another installment of my thoughts on a Monday...

- We had a great day at Restoration Christian Church yesterday!!  Things are really coming together for our group.  The singing was really good.

- Looking forward to experiencing the Pumpkin Festival this week.  Our church will have a booth to announce our launch coming on October 9, 2011.  If you happen to be in French Lick this week, stop by and say hello!!

- I've enjoyed making videos for our new church.  I have to say, though, this one is probably my favorite. =)



- I'm grateful for Kendall Faull and Frontier Ministry Group that purchased a new MacBook for our church plant.  That has made these videos and so much more possible for our church!

- I started a new sermon series on the book of Colossians yesterday.  As I have prayed about what to preach on as we launch Restoration Christian Church, I kept coming back to the book of Colossians.  I didn't necessarily want to preach through Colossians, but I really did feel like that is what I should do.  The good news is... it started off great!!  The sermon came together and I experienced one of those times when you can tell that God is working through His Word.  I love moments like that!

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!!!

No comments: