Monday, September 12, 2011

MONDAY MUSINGS...

A collection of random thoughts this Monday morning...

One of the downsides to moving is having to wait on things being connected. I really missed TV yesterday since it was the first Sunday of the NFL season.  Hopefully I will have TV soon.

I also wish I had internet too.  lol

Church planting is one of the toughest things I have ever done.  It is an emotional roller coaster at times!  While everything has for the most part gone smoothly with my move to French Lick, it is also intimidating and a little frightening at times.  (I might write a post about this later on this week.)

I downloaded the "Words with Friends" app on my phone.  It's like playing Scrabble.  I think I'm going to be addicted to it.  lol

The Oversight Team for the church plant will meet later on this week.  I always look forward to meeting with those guys.

I think Peyton Manning should have won a few more MVP's the last few years.  It definitely showed he was the most valuable player to his team yesterday!!!  WOW.  It might be a long year for the Colts.

Preached on not being anxious yesterday.  I thought that was a good topic in light of it being the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.  Philippians 4 is such a great chapter in the Bible.

I  can hear a fountain outside my apartment window... which is cool because I love the sound of water.  But I have noticed I use the restroom more.  lol

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!!!

1 comment:

Matt said...

My family and I are so thankful to be on the roller coasterride WITH YOU