Monday, July 18, 2011

MONDAY MUSINGS...

I am having a great time in North Carolina!!  Yesterday I preached at First Christian Church in Roanoke Rapids where my friend Bane Angles is the preacher.  Bane and his wife Crystal have been great hosts for me this weekend.  Plus, the church where Bane ministers is a wonderful church family.  I enjoyed preaching both services yesterday.  (They even had a baptism and several people come forward for prayer at the end of the service.) 

Bane & Crystal have an English Bull Dog named Lucy.  And of course... she likes me.  Well specifically, she likes to lick my feet. Ugh. lol  But I think she likes to sleep more.  lol 

While I'm away though, I have truly missed the people from the church plant in French Lick.  I can't wait to be back with you guys!! 

The Hillsboro Family Camp starts next week.  I really enjoy this event.  I'm even going to set up a display for our church plant to let people know about the work taking place. 

It's going to be a busy week... but it's exciting!!  And I can honestly say that I am truly enjoying everything that is going on in my life.  It's crazy good.  =) 

Have a great Monday!! 

1 comment:

Jason said...

Looks like you are having a good time. God's blessing be upon you.