Monday, July 11, 2011

MONDAY MUSINGS...

This summer is flying by!!!  It's been extremely busy, but extremely good.  I'm very blessed in my life. 

-  I am blessed to be able to plant a church in French Lick, Indiana.  While there is still much planning and preparing that must be done before we get started in September, I can see that God is bringing all the pieces together.  Pray with me that God would be honored through our efforts in Restoration Christian Church!! 

-  I am blessed with a great family and wonderful friends!!  I haven't always been the best friend to other people, but I am so thankful for the people in my life that love me regardless of how I mess things up.

-  I'm blessed to be leaving on a jet plane tonight... heading to Baltimore where I will meet up with my dad to spend a few days with him at the Delmarva Family Camp.  Dad is speaking Tuesday night and I am speaking Thursday afternoon.  From Delmarva I will spend the weekend with my friend Bane Angles.  I'll be preaching at his church in North Carolina on Sunday.

I am blessed!!! 

Have a great Monday everyone!!

No comments: