Monday, June 06, 2011

MONDAY MUSINGS...

It's Monday!!  As my friend Mike Edmisten would say... let's dominate this day.  After all... it is the day the Lord has made.  We will rejoice and be glad in it. 

We had a great night last night at Restoration Christian Church.  It was good to have Micah & Crystal Stephen join us again to lead our worship time.  So thankful for good friends who also use their talents to serve the Lord. 

I'm also pumped about the things taking place at RCC.  We are waiting to hear back this week about the use of a building we have requested.  This facility would allow us to have Bible studies, community information meetings, and other events this summer.  We are praying that God will supply our every need. 

I was able to hear my brother Chad preach yesterday.  Chad is becoming a good speaker.  He really connected with the people at church yesterday.  I'm very proud of my brother!! 

Next week I will be at Christian Acres Camp in Bluefield, WV!!  I'm pumped to go back and speak for the high school week.  It's always a treat for me to go to the camp I attended growing up.  It was at Christian Acres that I made my decision to go into the ministry.  Pray for me as I prepare the messages this week. 

My friend Bane Angles is writing his dissertation for the doctorate program he is in.  Bane emailed me the first chapter.  (That's right, I said chapter.)  It will be a published book when he is finished.  Very proud of my brother from another mother!!!  =) 

No comments: