Monday, May 23, 2011

MONDAY MUSINGS...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD!!! 
He's the best dad in the world and the greatest "Paw" to Malachi and Silas!!  (In my biased opinion.)   

Well Saturday came... and Saturday went this weekend... and no rapture.  Of course, I doubt we've seen anything yet.  Just wait until all the predictions in 2012!! 

It was a bittersweet time on Saturday at Ed Bousman's funeral.  On the one hand I'm thankful that he is with the Lord now.  I know he is not suffering any longer.  But on the other hand, I hurt for his wife Naomi and the family. 

I had a good weekend in French Lick with Restoration Christian Church.  Things are progressing fairly well with the church plant.  There is still much to do, but I am really enjoying the adventure of planting a new church!  I enjoy being able to sit in a Bible study with friends and simply teach what God's Word says.  I enjoy being able to fellowship with each other.  I look forward to seeing how God uses our efforts to honor Him in French Lick!! 

As for the rest of the day... I'm looking forward to heading back to Ohio later on and spending time with family this week.  Have a great Monday!! 

No comments: