Monday, April 25, 2011

MONDAY MUSINGS...

It's late on Monday night... but it still qualifies as a Monday Musings post!!  =)  lol 

I had a good weekend with family and friends.  I loved attending the Good Friday service at Cicero Christian Church where my brother Chad is the Youth Minister.  It was a very moving service... I am amazed that Jesus would pay such a high price for my sins.  But I am so grateful that HE rose from the grave!!! 

I went to lunch with my girlfriend Amanda, and her parents on Sunday.  A visitor showed up... Amanda was thrilled!!!  LOL 

My mom had eye surgery today.  Dad said she came through ok.  Some pain from the laser treatment, but overall was ok.  Keep praying for her... she has another one on May 9th. 

I'm in Ocala, Florida this evening.  I'm traveling with 3 other ministers to the Eponential Conference taking place in Orlando this week.  The conference deals with church planting... and since that is what I'm focused on in my life, it makes sense that I would attend this conference.  I'm very appreciative of the Frontier Ministry Group making it possible for me to be here. 

I'm praying for Randy & Cathy Chaplin, who have been part of our core group at Restoration Christian Church.  Cathy's father Charlie passed away. 

I'm not sure how much I'll get to post this week... but I hope to share thoughts from the conference I'm attending.  While I don't agree with all of the speakers at the conference on their doctrinal positions, I am going into it knowing that I can learn from their experience in church planting.  I'm praying that this will be a productive week!! 

Have a great day!!

No comments: