Wednesday, April 06, 2011

HAPPY TEARS...

I had tears in my eyes on Sunday. 

I'm not ashamed to admit that. 

I had tears in my eyes on Sunday. 

Have you ever been in a church service where you couldn't help but have tears in your eyes?  At the church I visited last Sunday, I couldn't help but have tears of joy in my eyes. 

In that worship service I witnessed people's lives being changed forever.  I watched a father baptize his daughter into Christ.  I watched the minister of the church baptize a man who's wife's funeral he had preached a few months before.  I watched a man baptize his fiance, then wait a few moments, and baptize his future mother-in-law!! 

And while I watched those baptisms... I couldn't help but have tears in my eyes.  Happy tears. 

There is nothing that excites me more than seeing people having their lives changed for eternity!! 

1 comment:

Ilean said...

Amen brother! Their lives are changed forever....forever.! Nothing will ever be the same again! Once you know Jesus when He awakes you out of sleep, He allows you to stand in adoration I've never comprehended. I cry alot in sermons cuz I am so humbly honored.Nothing compares to Him, am so glad you shared that God has won more souls! God bless you brother. Your sister Ilean Hansel