Monday, December 13, 2010

MONDAY MUSINGS...

Happy Monday everyone!!!  Are you snowed in? 

I'm so thankful for my Jeep.  Traveling yesterday I saw many accidents because of the snow.  Yet, thankfully I made trips to all my destinations without any problems. 

I know I keep mentioning from time to time that I'm asking for prayer about decisions I need to make... and I'm still making those decisions and will update you in due time.  But for now.... please keep praying for wisdom and guidance from the Lord. 

Did you see the Metrodome collapse yesterday?!?!  God must really love Bret Favre to give him an extra day to recover.  lol  Here's the video if you want to see it. 



Been reading and hearing a lot lately about the battle between "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Holidays."  I don't want to comment too much but I will say that there are important things to stand up for and fight for... I'm just not sure this battle is the best use of our time and resources.

Have a great day!!

No comments: