Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goodbye 2010...

2010 has been an interesting year...

A year of highs and lows. 
(But I guess you could say that about every year.)

This will be my last blog post for 2010... but I am looking forward to next year!! 

In the past I've never been big on making "resolutions" at the new year.  But I can see where not having specific goals makes it easy to waste a lot of time.  The old saying is true, "If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time."

So I am coming up with a list of goals for my life in 2011.  I'm trying to plan ways to grow spiritually, physically, and relationally in 2011.  If you have any good suggestions or goals in your life, please share them with me.

I hope you had a good 2010... I pray you have an even better 2011. 

See you next year!! 

No comments: