Monday, November 15, 2010

MONDAY MUSINGS...

I had an amazing time at Myrtle Beach last week!!  I even got up early a couple mornings to watch the sunrise.  (Which is an incredible feat for me. lol)  But the view was totally worth it.  I'm amazed by God's creation. 

Sunrise @ Myrtle Beach

Here's a pic of the place where we stayed.  It was a great place to be right on the beach.  I hope one day we can go back. 

I have some friends who are going through some difficult circumstances.  This breaks my heart.

I'm still praying about direction for my life and ministry.  I apprecaite your prayers.

It wasn't pretty but at least the Colts won yesterday.  Not sure if I'll have the stomach to watch them play New England next Sunday.  The Patriots are looking very good. 

There's nothing better than the sound of my nephew laughing.  =) 

I don't have a copy yet, but I'm looking forward to reading President Bush's book "Decision Points."  He's been doing a lot of press lately promoting the book.  Looks like it will be an interesting read.

Have a great Monday!! 

No comments: