Monday, November 08, 2010

MONDAY MUSINGS...

Happy Monday everyone!!  I'm writing these musings today from Myrtle Beach, Sout Carolina!! 

I'm with my family for the "Restoration Destination" program that Person to Person Ministries helps sponsor.  So thankful to be staying in this beautiful place on the beach. 

On Sunday my dad preached at the Surfside Christian Church.  He preached a good sermon on being the church that lives up to the name of Christ.  Powerful and convicting words. 

On a less serious note, I'm pretty bummed about the Indianapolis Colts right now.  Of course, I'd be even more bummed if I was a Philadelphia Eagles fan.  Basically their starters beat our practice squad players.  But for some real perspective... let me just say I'm very thankful that I'm not a Dallas Cowboys fan. 

It's going to be a great and busy week here in Myrtle Beach. 

Have a great Monday!! 

No comments: