Monday, November 01, 2010

MONDAY MUSINGS...

Last week I preached a revival in Versailles, Indiana.  All I can say is that I had an incredible week at Versailles!!  I was treated like royalty... so many kind people there.  It was a good revival... public decisions were 2 baptisms and 3 rededications.  We had very moving services... good music... and just a great time haning out with the people there.  Plus... a few friends even took me golfing and my team won!  That was a nice bonus. 

I don't know if there stomachs were still growlin' or having indigestion after last week... but I had a blast!!  =)

It's November 1st!!  Where did October go? 

Tomorrow is election day.  I'm not as interested in politics as I used to be... although I must admit I am "curious" about politics still.  =)   In the past I would be obsessed with what was happening on the political scene.  Now I like to think that I am more mature in my faith, therefore, I know that God is ultimately in control.  God uses people for His purposes... and so my hope is that people will seek God and make choices that honor Him.  

It was fun watching my nephew Malachi get ready for the Trunk or Treat event at their church last night.  Khi loves Mickey Mouse... so naturally they got him a Mickey costume.  But at first... Khi was not having it!!  lol  But later he loved it.  So all was well.  =)  Good times...



Have a great Monday!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have never done a revival but sounds fun! hope you are doing well and it sounds like you are. marcus