Wednesday, November 24, 2010

3 TIMES TO BE THANKFUL...

There are 3 times to be thankful…

1.  WHEN IT'S ALL GOOD.  

I give thanks when things are going well and everyone is happy and healthy. I look around and see how good God has been to me and I am overwhelmed with thanksgiving in my heart.


2.  WHEN IT'S GOING TO BE ALL GOOD.  

I think about how faithful God is and that He keeps His promises. Therefore, I look forward to the blessings He has in store for me in the future. I know there are many blessings yet to come and that is a great reason to be thankful.


3.  WHEN IT'S NOT ALL GOOD.  

It’s true that I go through difficult times, yet I can still be thankful. In fact, I should be thankful. Paul wrote in 1 Thessalonians 5:16 – 18, “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”

God is pleased when we recognize Him and give thanks, even in the midst of horrible circumstances.

Humility is the key to thanksgiving. 

No comments: