Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts...

This has turned out to be a busy week...

Today I'm speaking at my brother's church for their "Soup, Salad, and Scripture" program.  This is a gathering for the senior saints in the congregation and community. 

On Thursday & Friday I will be in Mason, OH for the Christian Restoration Association's 2010 Bible Conference.  I'm looking forward to hearing Jeff Faull, Mark Scott, Johnny Pressley, and more! 

Next week I am in Versailles, IN for a week long revival.  Looking forward to being with those people there.  (They're the ones that posted that church sign yesteday.) 

Speaking of people from Versailles... I'm so happy for my friends Brian & Lisa Thieman.  Their daughter, Ashlyn Marie, was born on Friday morning.  Here's a pic of little Ashlyn. 



I'm so thankful for God's blessings!!!  
Have a great day!! 

No comments: