Monday, October 25, 2010

MONDAY MUSINGS...

I am in Versailles, IN this week for a revival.  Yesterday was a great day!!  It was a powerful start to the week.  Please pray that the week continues to go well. 


Holding Khi @ the hospital.

I stopped by Brian & Lisa Thieman's house yesterday and saw Ashlyn Marie for the first time.  They have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl!! 

Crazy day in the NFL yesterday...  but the Colts were on a bye week so I didn't watch too much.  I did feel bad for Brett Favre last night.  I kinda wanted him to win his last game at Lambeau Field. 

I forgot to change my roster for my fantasy football team.  My sister-in-law kindly reminded me about my priorities last night on facebook.  lol  =) 

My nephew Khi will turn 2 on October 28.  It's hard to believe that it's been 2 years since he joined our family. 


No comments: