Monday, October 11, 2010

MONDAY MUSINGS...

I'm lacking the words to share my feelings with you following yesterday's homecoming service at the Mid-way Christian Church.  I was truly honored to be asked to travel to Bluefield, WV and preach at the church I consider my "home" church. 
It was an incredible day. 
I loved preaching in the new building. 
I was overwhelmed at the response of the people. 
I was thankful to see so many friends. 

I truly feel blessed. 

Here's a pic of me and my "loser" friend Lori taken at the homecoming dinner after church.  You know you are loved when your friends call you a "loser."  lol 

Now I'm in Grundy, VA for the National Prayer Clinic.  Looking forward to hearing my friend DJ Maxey speak on Wednesday.  Plus, I'm also looking forward to catching up with some other friends who are going to be here.  Should be a good week. 

I'm praying for my friends Brian & Lisa Thieman this week.  They are scheduled to have their 2nd child on Friday morning.  Please pray that everything goes well for them!! 

No comments: