Monday, October 04, 2010

MONDAY MUSINGS...

I had a great time in Bloomington on Saturday.  The Indiana vs. Michigan football game was a great one!!  I was disappointed that IU lost in the last minute of the game, but I am impressed with how far they are coming as a program.  In fact, I believe that if IU had a defensive secondary, they would have won that game. 

Robinson (Michigan's quarterback) is an outstanding player.  He could have a good chance of winning the Heisman trophy.  He was definitely quick and tough to stop.  But all in all... it was a fun day going to the game. 

I'm looking forward to speaking in Bluefield this coming Sunday!!  My "home" church has invited me to speak at their homecoming services this year.  To say I'm excited about preaching at Mid-Way Christian Church is an understatement.  If you're close to Bluefield this weekend, I'd love to see you there!! 

Still praying about some major decisions coming up... trusting that God will provide as He always has. 

Have a great Monday!! 

No comments: