Wednesday, September 01, 2010

That's how I roll....

I took my mom's car on a trip last weekend. In fact, here's a picture of me driving her car. (I promise this picture was taken in a safe and controlled environment.) 

Why did I drive her car?

Basically there were two reasons: 

1) BETTER GAS MILEAGE. The car gets better gas mileage than my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I love my Jeep... but it was better "stewardship" to drive the car. 

2) SATELLITE RADIO. Honestly, this is the real reason I wanted to drive my mom’s car. I LOVE her satellite radio. Especially the 90’s station. I was jamming all weekend to that… and feeling like I was back in high school. It was some seriously good times.

But now mom and dad are back from Australia, therefore, my time will be limited in her car.

Although I am speaking at a camp 6 hours away this weekend…
Wonder if she would notice if it was gone?  =)

No comments: