Monday, August 02, 2010

Monday Musings...

Happy Monday everyone!!!  I hope your work week is getting off to a good start.  Now it's time for a new installment of "Monday Musings." 

  • I made a comment about The Cheesecake Factory on my Twitter feed... which was picked up by their national office in California and retweeted!!  I know that sounds dumb, but I thought it was cool.  It made my Saturday. 
  • Here's what I said:  The Cheesecake Factory is the greatest thing to come out of California since the TV show "Full House."  =)
  • Had a great time preaching at the Mt. Washington church yesterday.  They are a small church outside of Hillsboro, Ohio... but they are doing some good things!!  I appreciate all their support. 
  • My mom and dad are leaving for Australia on Wednesday.  I get to drive them to the airport.  Kinda weird... usually I'm the one they are dropping off. 
  • They are going to be in Australia for a month. 
  • I'm looking forward to some speaking engagements coming up.  I'm speaking at a men's retreat and a family camp later on this month.  Should be good times. 
  • Did I mention that the Cheesecake Factory is good?  =) 
  • Mom and Dad celebrate their 36th wedding anniversary today!!!  (August 2nd) 
  • I'm so thankful for them. 
  • I'm readhing "Ragamuffin Gospel" by Brennan Manning.  It's making me think a lot about God's grace. 
  • God really is amazing. 
Have a great Monday!!

No comments: