- I made a comment about The Cheesecake Factory on my Twitter feed... which was picked up by their national office in California and retweeted!! I know that sounds dumb, but I thought it was cool. It made my Saturday.
- Here's what I said: The Cheesecake Factory is the greatest thing to come out of California since the TV show "Full House." =)
- Had a great time preaching at the Mt. Washington church yesterday. They are a small church outside of Hillsboro, Ohio... but they are doing some good things!! I appreciate all their support.
- My mom and dad are leaving for Australia on Wednesday. I get to drive them to the airport. Kinda weird... usually I'm the one they are dropping off.
- They are going to be in Australia for a month.
- I'm looking forward to some speaking engagements coming up. I'm speaking at a men's retreat and a family camp later on this month. Should be good times.
- Did I mention that the Cheesecake Factory is good? =)
- Mom and Dad celebrate their 36th wedding anniversary today!!! (August 2nd)
- I'm so thankful for them.
- I'm readhing "Ragamuffin Gospel" by Brennan Manning. It's making me think a lot about God's grace.
- God really is amazing.
Monday, August 02, 2010
Happy Monday everyone!!! I hope your work week is getting off to a good start. Now it's time for a new installment of "Monday Musings."