Monday, August 16, 2010

I can't stand it...

I can't stand it when conclusions are jumped to before learning the details.
I can't stand it when a book is judged by its cover.
I can't stand it when something old is viewed as irrelevant.
I can't stand it when something new is viewed as irreverent.
I can’t stand it when a person is treated rudely.
I can’t stand it when criticism flows freely.
I can’t stand it when people are looked down upon because of their age.
I can’t stand it when people are treated as less than human because of their struggles.

I can’t stand it… when I do all of the above.

What are some things you can’t stand?

2 comments:

Jason Thomas said...

I can't stand myself sometimes,
the way I act, handle things, treat others, gripe, react, respond, and slow drivers.

Sandy said...

I can't stand it when I get too religious...and not enough relationship with Christ.