I've been enjoying some down time lately. What I mean by "down time" is a period of time where I have simply relaxed with family and friends, read books that have stretched me, and traveled to places I wanted to visit.
Down time for me involved...
- attending a Christian convention
- attending a church that I had never been to before
- eating meals with friends
- making connections with new friends
- going to a lake for a few days
Megan's family (my sister-in-law) has a place at Lake Webster in Indiana. I was able to join the family there this weekend to relax and have fun. Here are some pics of our great time at the lake:
I am very blessed.