Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday Musings...

What an incredible weekend!!  As you know yesterday was Easter Sunday.  I was excited and sad to share my last Easter sermon at Central.  I loved sharing how the resurrection of Jesus Christ changes everything... my past, my present, and my future. 

My past can be forgiven.

My present can be managed through God's strength.

My future is secure. 

The resurrection of Jesus Christ changes everything! 

Loved my nephew Khi's outfit for Easter.  There's just something about a sharp dressed man! 

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Final Four on Saturday.  Thrilled that the Butler Bulldogs won against Michigan State.  Although I am a little concerned with how they match up against Duke.  But if they play their best game, they have a chance to win. 

Time is slipping away here at Central... it's hard to believe I only have 2 more weeks left.  Only 2 more sermons left to preach.  Crazy how time flies. 

I was offered a 1969 Corvette convertible yesterday by a member of Central if I would stay as the preacher!  =)

Never accept a first offer.  ;-)  lol 

It is tough to leave, but I know it's the right decision.

Hope you all have a great Monday!!!

No comments: