Friday, April 16, 2010

Congrats Walt Ferber!!

I'm pumped to travel to Indianapolis this weekend to attend a banquet...

But this isn't just any banquet...

This banquet will recognize the 2010 inductees into the Indiana Sportswriters and Sportscasters Association Hall of Fame... and I'm proud to say that my friend Walt Ferber will be inducted into the Hall Saturday night!!!

Walt and his wife Melanie have become very good friends of mine.  I have enjoyed sharing meals in their home. (Melanie should be in the Hall of Fame for cooks!)

They even brought me some medicine to help me feel better last Sunday when I was sick.

I really appreciate Walt and Melanie, and am thankful that I can go and support Walt as he is inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Congrats Walt!!!

Here's a list of the entire 2010 Hall of Fame Class to be inducted Saturday, April 17:

Jerry Birge, Jasper Herald
Paul Condry, Regional Radio Sports Network
Walt Ferber, WITZ-Jasper
Lynn Houser, Bloomington Herald-Times
Jack Lorri, University of Notre Dame basketball play-by-play announcer

No comments: