Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Musings...

- Preaching through Psalm 23 has been one of the best sermon series ever. I have been encouraged, stretched, and blessed because of this psalm. It's amazing to me how God's Word always has the right thing to say at just the right time.
- I am really praying for Central during this ministry transition. They've already received a few resumes and we haven't even advertised the opening!! (The popularity of this blog is probably the source! lol) Just kidding... I'm sure word of mouth is where they are coming from.
- Anytime that a minister leaves a church it seems there is always a "dip." I've had a few people share with me that they are really concerned about what will happen in the interim. But I trust that God is in control and that He has the right person already in mind for the job. I'm also praying that the next guy will come in and take this church farther than I could ever dream!
- I'm loving the NCAA basketball tournament this year! So many great games. So many close finishes. I'm excited for the Butler Bulldogs making it to the Final Four. Plus, the Big 10 is represented by Michigan State. Should be an interesting time in Indy next week!
- This is another busy week for me. I'm preaching a short revival at the Red Quarry Christian Church near French Lick, Indiana. If you are in the area this Wednesday - Friday, come on out and join us!! I believe it starts at 7 PM.
- It's hard to believe that it's already time for Easter. I'm praying hard about this coming Sunday. I know many people will be in a church who normally aren't there on a regular Sunday. I'm praying that the Word will connect with them and make a change in their lives.
Have a great Monday!!!

No comments: