- We began our new sermon series on Psalm 23 yesterday at church. I love how God has His ways of reminding me that what happens at church really doesn't depend on me. After preaching yesterday, I thought to myself that the sermon did not go well.
At least that was my perspective.
But it's when I don't think it goes well that it seems like God works through His Word the most!!
I just wish I could get out of the way every week.
- The Winter Olympics are now over. I have no idea what some of my friends will talk about on facebook now.
I myself did not watch much of the Olympics. However, thanks to Craig Taylor's facebook status updates, I felt like I didn't miss a thing!
I'm glad that the USA led all countries in the number of medals won. USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!
- I enjoyed going to the Scenic Hills nursing home yesterday and participating in a worship service with the people there. I'm always nervous before I preach there because I never know what to say. I mean, what can a 31 year old minister tell these people?
But as I was walking out today, one of the ladies there told me that I did a good job speaking. I know this might seem weird, but that compliment meant so much to me!!! I'm so thankful for her encouragement.
- I got thinking about Paul Potts today. I love this story. Enjoy the video!
- I'm looking forward to spending some time with my family this week. I hope you all have a great Monday!!!