Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy & Healthy

I've had several people make comments about my appearance since I announced my resignation from Central.

My neighbor saw me outside and said, "Wow! You just look happy and healthy Wade."

Another friend from church sent me this message: "In observing you at church you seem so much happier and at peace since you have made your decision. It's nice to see you smiling and looking more relaxed."

I decided to take a picture of myself sitting in my office chair. I wanted to know what happy and healthy looked like.

Yikes!! =) lol

While it is very tough to leave Central, I am more and more convinced that it is the right decision.

There is a lot of pain.

There is much more peace.

God is faithful. He has brought so many people into my life that have been a source of encouragement to me. While I have no idea what the future holds exactly, I am confident that God will provide for every need!!

No comments: